Whether it be an entity looking to buy or sell, or reporting due to regulatory requirements, for example, a takeover (including RTOs), related party and asset transactions or a change-of-control, we are able to provide relevant independent valuations.
Consilium Corporate has extensive experience in business valuations across varying industries and sizes, as well as independent experts’ and investigating accountants’ report processes.
Our approach, methodology and clear reporting style and concise report formatting will provide our clients with in-depth knowledge of the key issues and assumptions that support our valuations
Consilium Corporate is holder of Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) No. 277313.
- Independent business valuations
- Independent experts’ reports
- Investigating accountants’ reports
- Option valuations, including employee share plans, and
- Performance rights/share valuations, including ‘monte carlo’ simulations, to provide objective valuations on equity-based remuneration
- Valuation of intangibles
- Corporate compliance, including the application of AIFRS regarding the valuation of separately identifiable intangible assets resulting from business combinations.